I am an AI Resident at FAIR (Meta AI) where I am exploring ideas to improve systematic generalization of Reinforcement Learning agents with Roberta Raileanu and Tim Rocktäschel. Previously, I spent a wonderful year at Carnegie Mellon University writing my undergraduate thesis under Katerina Fragkiadaki on topics in 3D Computer Vision and Language Grounding. I recently completed my undergraduate studies at BITS Pilani, majoring in Computer Science.
- BeautyDETR accepted to ECCV 2022!
- September 2021: Started my residency at FAIR (Meta AI)!
- 2 papers accepted for Oral Presentation at IJCNN 2021!
- CoCoNets accepted to CVPR 2021!
- Joined Prof. Katerina's lab at CMU as an intern!
- Interned with Prof. Christophe Dessimoz, UNIL during Summers 2020
- Attended Google Research India's AI Summer School (Computer Vision track) from August 20-22, 2020
Ayush Jain*, Nikolaos Gkanatsios*, Ishita Mediratta, Katerina Fragkiadaki (* = Equal Contribution)
Shamit Lal*, Mihir Prabhudesai*, Ishita Mediratta, Adam W. Harley, Katerina Fragkiadaki (* = Equal Contribution)
Ishita Mediratta, Snehanshu Saha, Shubhad Mathur
Chinmay Chiplunkar, Nishant Gautam, Ishita Mediratta, Andrew Gait, Sujith Thomas, Andrew Rowley, Teresa Serrano-Gotarredona, Basabdatta Sen-Bhattacharya
Adrian M Altenhoff, Clément-Marie Train, Kimberly J Gilbert, Ishita Mediratta, Tarcisio Mendes de Farias, David Moi, Yannis Nevers, Hale-Seda Radoykova, Victor Rossier, Alex Warwick Vesztrocy, Natasha M Glover, Christophe Dessimoz
Nucleic Acids Research, 2020